The gearbox is generally used for low-speed and high-torque transmission equipment. The power of the electric motor, internal combustion engine or other high-speed operation is achieved through the gear of the input shaft of the reducer meshing with the large gear on the output shaft. The ratio of the number of teeth is the transmission ratio.There 4 type gearbox for paper mill,pls check the follow informations:
Worm/spiral bevel gearbox reducer
1. The F series parallel shaft helical gear reducer is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high technological content.
2. It saves space, is reliable and durable, has high overload capacity, and the power can reach more than 90KW.
3. F parallel shaft helical gear reducer has low energy consumption, superior performance and efficiency as high as 95%.
4. Parallel shaft helical gear reducer has low vibration, low noise and high energy saving. It is made of high-quality steel material, rigid cast iron box, and the surface of the gear is high-frequency heat treated.
5. After precision machining, the shaft parallelism and positioning accuracy are ensured. All of this constitutes the gear transmission assembly. The reducer is equipped with various motors, forming a mechatronics, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the geared motor products.
1. Parallel output, compact structure, large transmission torque, stable operation, low noise and long life.
2. Installation method: base installation, hollow shaft installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
3. The rotation direction of the input and output of the basic two-stage is the same, and the three-stage is opposite; another consultation is needed for F/R combination.
4. Output mode: hollow shaft output or solid shaft output.
5. Average efficiency: 96% for level two, 94% for level three, and 85% for F/R combination.
3. Technical parameters:
|Speed ratio range:||basic type 3.81~281.71, F/R combination type can reach 31434|
|Torque range:||200~18000 Nm|
|Power range:||0.18~200 kW|
1. The S series helical gear worm reducer has a high technological content. It has a combination of helical gear and worm gear for integrated transmission, which improves the torque and efficiency of the machine. This series of products have complete specifications, wide speed range, good versatility, adapt to various installation methods, safe and reliable performance and long life, and have implemented international standards.
2. The surface of the body has a heat dissipation effect, strong vibration absorption, low temperature rise and low noise.
3. The machine has good sealing performance and strong adaptability to the working environment.
4. The helical gear worm gear reducer has high transmission accuracy, which is especially suitable for working in occasions with frequent starting. It can be connected to various reducers and equipped with various types of motor drives. It can be installed in a 90 degree transmission operation.
5. The key components of the S helical gear reducer are made of highly wear-resistant materials and have undergone special heat treatment. They have the characteristics of high machining accuracy, stable transmission, small size, large carrying capacity, and long life.
6. The helical gear reducer can be equipped with various types of motors, forming an electromechanical integration, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
1. Combination of helical gear and worm gear, compact structure and large reduction ratio.
2. Installation method: foot installation, hollow shaft installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
3. Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, connection flange input.
4. Average efficiency: reduction ratio of 7.5-69.39 is 77%; 70.43-288 is 62%; S/R combination is 57%.
5. Combine with R series to get larger speed ratio.
3. Technical parameters:
|Speed ratio range:||basic type 9.96~244.74, S/R combination type can reach 8608|
|Torque range:||43~4200 Nm|
|Power range:||0.18~22 kW|
ZheJiang CZPT Paper Tech
We are a China Based engineering company and machinery supplier committed to offer complate solution and provide high-cost-performance equipments related to stock preparation and paper-making industry.For years,we have insisted on taking customer’s value as our center and having strict quality-control and innovation in the whole process.
With advantage technology and excellent equipment,we provide one-stop service from consultation,process design and optimization,manufacture,installation,commissing and personnel training and so on.At the same time,we can supply all kinds of stock preparation and paper making equipment and accessories.Besides,we can custom design according to customers’ requirements.
Our products have reliable quality and superior performance and have been exported to Poland,Greece,Turkey,Iran,India,Packistan,Bangladesh,Thailand,Indonesia,Philippines,Malaysia,Vietnam,Mexico,Guatemala,Costa Rica,Columbia,Egypt etc.We have established long-term cooperation relationship with many paper mills and agent.
Honesty,cooperation and CZPT are important to us.We insisted on serve our customers with high quality products,sincere service and good reputation.We are appreciated for the long-term trust and favor from our customers.Hope we can cooperate sincerely and make progress together with our new and old customer.
Customer’s satisfaction is our goal !
Contact us to have more details about “Gearbox “Parallel shaft helical gear reducer
The Parts of a Gearbox
There are many parts of a Gearbox, and this article will help you understand its functions and components. Learn about its maintenance and proper care, and you’ll be on your way to repairing your car. The complexity of a Gearbox also makes it easy to make mistakes. Learn about its functions and components so that you’ll be able to make the best choices possible. Read on to learn more. Then, get your car ready for winter!
Gearboxes are fully integrated mechanical components that consist of a series of gears. They also contain shafts, bearings, and a flange to mount a motor. The terms gearhead and gearbox are not often used interchangeably in the motion industry, but they are often synonymous. Gearheads are open gearing assemblies that are installed in a machine frame. Some newer designs, such as battery-powered mobile units, require tighter integration.
The power losses in a gearbox can be divided into no-load and load-dependent losses. The no-load losses originate in the gear pair and the bearings and are proportional to the ratio of shaft speed and torque. The latter is a function of the coefficient of friction and speed. The no-load losses are the most serious, since they represent the largest proportion of the total loss. This is because they increase with speed.
Temperature measurement is another important preventive maintenance practice. The heat generated by the gearbox can damage components. High-temperature oil degrades quickly at high temperatures, which is why the sump oil temperature should be monitored periodically. The maximum temperature for R&O mineral oils is 93degC. However, if the sump oil temperature is more than 200degF, it can cause seal damage, gear and bearing wear, and premature failure of the gearbox.
Regardless of its size, the gearbox is a crucial part of a car’s drivetrain. Whether the car is a sports car, a luxury car, or a farm tractor, the gearbox is an essential component of the vehicle. There are 2 main types of gearbox: standard and precision. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. The most important consideration when selecting a gearbox is the torque output.
The main shaft and the clutch shaft are the 2 major components of a gearbox. The main shaft runs at engine speed and the countershaft may be at a lower speed. In addition to the main shaft, the clutch shaft has a bearing. The gear ratio determines the amount of torque that can be transferred between the countershaft and the main shaft. The drive shaft also has another name: the propeller shaft.
The gears, shafts, and hub/shaft connection are designed according to endurance design standards. Depending on the application, each component must be able to withstand the normal stresses that the system will experience. Oftentimes, the minimum speed range is 10 to 20 m/s. However, this range can differ between different transmissions. Generally, the gears and shafts in a gearbox should have an endurance limit that is less than that limit.
The bearings in a gearbox are considered wear parts. While they should be replaced when they wear down, they can be kept in service much longer than their intended L10 life. Using predictive maintenance, manufacturers can determine when to replace the bearing before it damages the gears and other components. For a gearbox to function properly, it must have all the components listed above. And the clutch, which enables the transmission of torque, is considered the most important component.
A gearbox is a fully integrated mechanical component that consists of mating gears. It is enclosed in a housing that houses the shafts, bearings, and flange for motor mounting. The purpose of a gearbox is to increase torque and change the speed of an engine by connecting the 2 rotating shafts together. A gearbox is generally made up of multiple gears that are linked together using couplings, belts, chains, or hollow shaft connections. When power and torque are held constant, speed and torque are inversely proportional. The speed of a gearbox is determined by the ratio of the gears that are engaged to transmit power.
The gear ratios in a gearbox are the number of steps a motor can take to convert torque into horsepower. The amount of torque required at the wheels depends on the operating conditions. A vehicle needs more torque than its peak torque when it is moving from a standstill. Therefore, the first gear ratio is used to increase torque and move the vehicle forward. To move up a gradient, more torque is required. To maintain momentum, the intermediate gear ratio is used.
As metal-to-metal contact is a common cause of gearbox failure, it is essential to monitor the condition of these components closely. The main focus of the proactive series of tests is abnormal wear and contamination, while the preventative tests focus on oil condition and additive depletion. The AN and ferrous density tests are exceptions to this rule, but they are used more for detecting abnormal additive depletion. In addition, lubrication is critical to the efficiency of gearboxes.
Daily maintenance is a critical aspect of the life cycle of a gearbox. During maintenance, you must inspect all gearbox connection parts. Any loose or damaged connection part should be tightened immediately. Oil can be tested using an infrared thermometer and particle counters, spectrometric analysis, or ferrography. You should check for excessive wear and tear, cracks, and oil leaks. If any of these components fail, you should replace them as soon as possible.
Proper analysis of failure patterns is a necessary part of any preventative maintenance program. This analysis will help identify the root cause of gearbox failures, as well as plan for future preventative maintenance. By properly planning preventative maintenance, you can avoid the expense and inconvenience of repairing or replacing a gearbox prematurely. You can even outsource gearbox maintenance to a company whose experts are knowledgeable in this field. The results of the analysis will help you create a more effective preventative maintenance program.
It is important to check the condition of the gearbox oil periodically. The oil should be changed according to its temperature and the hours of operation. The temperature is a significant determinant of the frequency of oil changes. Higher temperatures require more frequent changes, and the level of protection from moisture and water reduces by 75%. At elevated temperatures, the oil’s molecular structure breaks down more quickly, inhibiting the formation of a protective film.
Fortunately, the gear industry has developed innovative technologies and services that can help plant operators reduce their downtime and ensure optimal performance from their industrial gears. Here are 10 steps to ensure that your gearbox continues to serve its purpose. When you are preparing for maintenance, always keep in mind the following tips:
Regular vibration analysis is a vital part of gearbox maintenance. Increased vibration signals impending problems. Visually inspect the internal gears for signs of spiraling and pitting. You can use engineers’ blue to check the contact pattern of gear teeth. If there is a misalignment, bearings or housings are worn and need replacement. Also make sure the breathers remain clean. In dirty applications, this is more difficult to do.
Proper lubrication is another key factor in the life of gearboxes. Proper lubrication prevents failure. The oil must be free of foreign materials and have the proper amount of flow. Proper lubricant selection depends on the type of gear, reduction ratio, and input power. In addition to oil level, the lubricant must be regulated for the size and shape of gears. If not, the lubricant should be changed.
Lack of proper lubrication reduces the strength of other gears. Improper maintenance reduces the life of the transmission. Whether the transmission is overloaded or undersized, excessive vibration can damage the gear. If it is not properly lubricated, it can be damaged beyond repair. Then, the need for replacement gears may arise. However, it is not a time to waste a lot of money and time on repairs.